“To impart quality based education with holistic approach in order to develop the most
success full citizen of tomorrow”
Who we are?
Gyan Educational Institution a premier institute in the region of Guwahati situated at Jyotikuchi away from the madding rush of the city in a picturesque location on the background with greenery all around. This institution was established in 2002 keep all new method of technically sound education in mind for the mental, physical, scientific, spiritual and moral growth of the children.
This institution is dedicated to the idea of quality education giving stress on educational goals, social changes, career guidance, information technology, secular traits etc.
What are our goals?
The school assures that the student from this institution could develop-
- Their personality and character so that they can take the rightful place in the main stream of the nation.
- Assimilating vocational and socially desirable knowledge and skill.
- The ability to think critically and creatively.
- Healthy scientific attitudes towards problems and people.
- Its student to act according to worth ideas in the service of the community and nation.
What are our objectives?
- To develop the skill all round personality of the child by
keeping balance in curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To developed the skill of creative abilities, logical and analytical thinking, problem solving, leadership, decision making and adventure skill by providing ample opportunities and scope for student’s participation in such activities.
- To create a congenial atmosphere of effective teaching-learning process for promotion student self esteem and respect for individuals.
- To promote national integration and international understanding by fostering the feeling of international brotherhood.
What are our aims?
- Education to developed patriotism and good citizenship.
- Education for moral ethical and spiritual values.
- Education to fulfil the vocational needs of the individual and society.
- Education for leisure time activities such as music, dancing, gardening, reading hobbies.
- Education for improved health knowledge, (physical & mental) and practices.